Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ZOMBIES!!!!

Okay I love zombie! They are cool and fun! From movies, shows, to video games....they are just awesome! BUT, in a zombie outbreak I think for a few weeks it would be scary HOWEVER I do think they would die off pretty quick. Let face it zombies are dumb! There brains have been compromised to want to eat other humans. But soon after while that would just starve to death by not having anyone to eat because they couldnt eat everyone! Humans are top of the food chain for not their strength but becuase they are smart. Brains always beat Bronze! But anyway here is my fun list of things I wonder about with zombies LOL

1. What happens if they bite someone would HIV or Aids....could they become infected.

2. Wouldnt one really harsh winter wipe them out. What about really hot sun? Wouldn't that make them decompose faster then they already are?

3. If zombies did exsist couldnt vampires taken them out or would they turn into zombies too because they bit the zombie.....then we just have a bunch of zombie vampires around killing everyone. Now that would kinda scary/cool. LOL

My husband and I always for fun talk about where we would go in the event of a zombies. Now again we are just playing but it is always a good time. Today's blog will be short and sweet and kinda fun!


Later Tater

No comments:

Post a Comment