Thursday, January 3, 2013

Love and Marriage

To all the non single ladies who's man liked them so much he put a ring on it. LOL Here we are to talk about marriage advice. Or if you are happily engaged! Or if you are just really in love....I welcome all readers. I will be married 3 years come June 2013 but I have been in a relationship for 8 years come September of 2013 and I have learned A LOT in those years and here is some of my advice, funny stories and just overall opinion.First of all I don't think some people work hard enough to keep a marriage together. Some people are so quick to give up on it and that makes me really sad. I don't believe in divorce. (unless cheating or mental/physical abuse)  Maybe it is from watching my mom go through them and the fact of all the heartbreak. Okay so enough sadness there...NOW I want to start by saying I am not the perfect wife...I make mistakes just like everybody does. My husband and I find ourselves disputing over stupid things sometimes....
Some of those include:
*What to eat for dinner? Neither one of us ever seem to know that answer...good thing no one holds a gun to our head to make us decide.
Also a pet peeve of mine is when my husband leaves a towel on the floor...drives me nuts. We have lived together a long time before we were married so we knew what these issues were that drove us nuts about one another.
Honestly, though over the years we have learned to stop those fights by looking at one another and saying "Let's stop this fight is stupid" Marriage is all about picking your battles and some are just not worth fighting over. Like my husband always says when I am upset about something "Is this something that is gonna affect you life in the next week" and most of the time it isnt....it is just everyday stress. The best part of my marriage is the fact is that we grow together everyday and there is never a boring day. I love my husband so much and I am very blessed. Communication and Trust are the too biggest things you need in a marriage, if either one fail then that weakens your marriage.
Just always remember to always realize that you love this person and never taken them for granted. Happy Wives-Happy Lives, Happy Husbands=Happy Wives

No comments:

Post a Comment