Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Growing up

Growing up....it is inevitable! You spend your first 18 year wishing it would happen so fast and then after your 18th birthday and living on your own paying your own bills you start to learn adulthood isn't all that it is cracked up to be! Going to work everyday and being a normal person are just harder to do! You seem to have a blindfold on throughout childhood that hid a lot of sadness and stress! You felt unstoppable. Now the only way I can feel unstoppable is after a nap, a cup of coffee, and talking myself into to doing something productive! Lol. Now your days are spent working instead of playing. How unfair right? Any kids reading this...DON'T BLINK! It will be gone before you know it!

I am only 24 and yet I already noticed I have started to turn into a old lady!
For instance this list: 25 ways to tell your a grown up. It is quite a funny list. All of them I don't agree with because I have never been a drinker or partier. But the list is worth a read and will put a smile o your face because you are gonna agree with some!

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2167221_460s.jpg

Well it is time to go back to being a grownup and go to work! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment