Friday, January 4, 2013

Things that drive me crazy




Things that drive me crazy? Kinda a fun little rant of things that get under my skin!

People who use handi-cap parking spaces when really they are just lazy! Drives me nuts! Save them for someone who needs them. My husband and I were at Kroger about a month ago putting grocery in the trunk of our car when we see this woman running back to her car with her kids in the cart...PERFECTLY able to walk....hell she was RUNNING....and she gets into her car parked in a handi-cap parking spot. I seriously wanted to go and slap this lady right upside her head. I used to have a disabled neighbor who lived in the apartment across the hall from me and people would always park in his spot because they were lazy and he would have a hard time walking in because he had to walk so far. That is just wrong!

Next rant is how people can use foodstamps and goverment help but drive a nicer car then me and can have their own smart phone and who go to the store and buy a alcohol every weekend. If you have money for all of the luxurys then you don't need hand outs. Get a job and stop being a lazy ass for once in your life! Also people who refuse to get a job and live off welfare annoy me. WELFARE was never intended to be a career oppertunity.

I have another rant for all of these people who think guns are bad....GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. Taking them away from innocent people isn't going to help. Criminals are still going to get their hands on guns...they dont care about laws! All this is will do is take away our rights to protect ourselves from criminals. Also people who blame video games for violence.....REALLY???? There were crimes since the beginning of time and video games weren't the cause there, people just always try to look for something else to blame things on. Why not the simple fact there are sick people in this world....that seems far more rational in my head!

Prescriptions! Enough said!!! They are so over priced. When you know they can make the same exact thing in a generic form. The doctors a lot of the time try and put you on something you cannot afford and when you ask for generic they look at you like you are crazy! Sorry Doc we can't all afford what you can on your salary JERK! LOL

These are just a few things that really grind my gears! Specials Thanks to Sally Hughes for the idea for today's blog since we both have many things that grind our gears! LOL Also Peter Griffin in family guy!

Later!

1 comment: