Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Customer Service isn't for the weak!

Customer services jobs are not for everyone. They can sometimes be one of the most challenging jobs out there. Keeping your patience and your cool with customer who really get under your skin and who don't have the brain god gave a goose. I often have to remind myself that working in customer service with all these customers whom seem to lack a brain that it is really job security because without them would we really have a job? Honestly I am grateful I have a job but I think it is a good thing to vent about all the joys of customer service! (Insert Sarcasm)
I myself work from home for Directv. I do tech support. It seems to be there are an outrageous number of people who believe that if there is snow caked on their dish they will still get satellite signal!!! But with all jobs in customer services comes the crazy questions, down right mean people and sometimes even the disgusting people.

Customer- "I am not getting a picture on my tv"
Me- "Is the TV turned on right now"
Customer-"N0"
And I am sitting here on mute laughing at you. Yep that is pretty much my job. I am sure you have had the pleasure of meeting one of those people who you know they created warning labels for! Haha

Have a great day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment