Friday, January 11, 2013

Most annoying songs

Well to kick of today's blog with it being Friday. Rebecca Black comes to mind with her song Friday. So ya Friday,Friday, getting down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend.
So with that being said I have compiled a list of what I feel are the most annoying songs! I am pretty sure no matter what generation you think had the best music, there will always be annoying songs that you can't believe they would have been released to the public. But somehow even though these songs are horrible you still find yourself singing it in your head. Here is a list of some that I feel are just horrible.


1. Friday-Rebecca Black
This song is just bad. No other word for it. I swear this girl just sat in a room and wrote down her entire day and just made it into a song. You know that is true when the first part of her song consist of "7am, waking up in the morning
 Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
 Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
 Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
 Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
 Gotta get down to the bus stop
 Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends" Seriously? Good for you! You know how to get ready for school just like every other kid! Doesn't make you special! And geez Rebecca why is it so hard to figure out whether you want to kick in the front seat or the back seat...It shouldn't be that time consuming of a decision. Pick a damn seat already and go to school and besides everyone knows "Shotgun" was always the best option!

2. S&M-Rihanna
Yes Rihanna you are bad and you are quite good at it! This song is living proof of that little fact! No I do find this song getting stuck in my head long after it has played on the radio. But each time it does come on I reminded again how stupid the song really is. "Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me" I am pretty sure the idea of Chris Brown beating you up and then you taking him back excites you too! But you know what he is probably a good guy then huh?

3. Tick Tock-Ke$ha
Where do I even begin with this song. Everyone may know the words but this song is all over the place and makes no sense what-so-ever. First up please explain exactly how you brush your teeth with a bottle of Jack? LOL It sounds more like something a homeless person would do instead of P-Diddy. "and now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger But we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger"I mean really? Mick Jagger? He is UGLY. I can think of so many other guys that look better then him. But then again you are Ke$ha so I am sure you don't have very high standards.

I could go on and on listing every Ke$ha and Beiber song but I would be going on all day. While I am not a fan of Beiber I would go out to say he is no worse then any of these other little teenage boy singers. And just think without we wouldn't have overly attached girlfriend....and lets all admit it, the world would be sad without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment