Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bad Customer Service VS. Lower Price

How hard is it this day and age to get good customer service! You either have to pay for crappy service vs paying a good price for service. My theory? I would rather pay more for service that works and good customer service then a lower price and crappy service and customer service. It is one of those case of not being to have your cake and eat it too (my husband hates that expression) lol. Today I was speaking with my phone and internet company and they told me flat out that I would be better off going to another provider since they refused to give me a lower price. WELL, WHAT A ANSWER! This company isn't worth darn since they are always dropping out and have a outage once a month. I am seriously just trying to find the best option but it feels like all I can do is get a run around and not a straight forward answer! Well then when I called another company and was asking question about their phone and internet service the person on the other line said "It is okay you don't know a lot of things about these services, most women don't know about these things only men do" WOW that just made my blood boil! So I hung up on him...he called me back and I told him how mad I was because he said that and he LAUGHED at me. When I told him that this wasn;t funny and kept laughing so I asked to speak with his manager and he hung up me. SO, my point being is why can't I get service and it be affordable? Is that such a crime? These companies are more concerned with greed then with customer service these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment