Thursday, October 31, 2013

Top 5 best looking celebrities!

Okay I decided to dedicate today blog challenge day 2 to my top 5 male celebrity who I find the most attractive. You may agree to disagree with mine but these men are all incredibly handsome! I will put them in order starting with my most attractive choice and rate them. 1 being the best! I will start the build up now with top 5 and go all the way down to my #1 hottie. So ladies be prepared to drool and kiss the monitors at this top 5 celeb hotties! 

5. Dylan McDermott 
Now just because he is my least favorite eye candy of the 5 doesn't mean he isn't a babe. I love the deep eyes and always dig a man who nice facial hair and if he is in a suit....BONUS POINTS! You may know Dylan from American Horror Story, Hostages, Olympus has Fallen and much more. 

4. Channing Tatum 
As any girl will tell you he is kinda a no brained to put on this list! Channing has got the charm and can rock the bad boy look at the same time...best of both worlds! You may know Channing from 21 Jump Street, White House Down, Magic Mike and many more. 

3. Chris Pine
Okay so Chris here is a handsome man. I recently fell in love with his handsomeness after seeing him on a episode of Ellen talking about him being in the new Star Trek movie! You can find Chris in both Star Trek movies, Unstoppable, Rise of the Gaurdians and many more! 


2. Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd
I really love Alexander! It feels weird calling him that since I look at him and think Eric since that is his name on true blood. He is such a babe. He can both rock a charm and a bad boy all in one. He came in at #2 on my list. You can find him in TrueBlood, Battleship, The East and many more! 

And drum roll please.......

1. Chris Hemsworth 
Short hair or long he can rock it either way. You may know him from Thor, Avengers, Red Dawn, Snow White and the Huntsman. He so far hasn't been beat in my celeb crushes. Chris Hemsworth takes first place in my list of Celeb hotties!!! 

You may notice all of my celeb are in suits. I dig a man in a suit! I hope you have enjoyed my list of celeb hotties! You agree or disagree? Who would make your top 5? 

No comments:

Post a Comment